Pattern uses US terminology.
BLO= Back loop only
Dc= Double Crochet
Sl-st= Slip Stitch
– If working with more than one colour yarn, you will have numerious ends to weave in. I find it easier to weave in ends as I work the square.
-Pattern has yet to be tested by others. If you find a mistake please let me know in the comments section below
– Sorry about the lack of photos. I am currently using my mobile phone as a camera. So the quality isn’t the best.
1. Ch 2. Sc in 2nd chain from hook 8 times (8 sc)
Work in BLO from row 2 through to 6.
2. 2 Sc in ea stitch (16 sc)
3. 2 Sc in ea stitch (32)
4. Sc in ea stitch (32)
5. Sc 1. Inc 1 around (48)
6. Sc in ea stitch.(48) join with a slip stitch. Cut yarn, pull through loop.
7. Attach yarn with sl-st. Ch 3, dc in same stitch. *Sk 1 stitch, dc 2. Repeat from * around. Join with sl-st to 3rd chain (24 dc clusters). Cut yarn. pull through loop.
8. Attach yarn with sl-st. Ch 3, dc 2 in same space. Ch 2, Dc 3 in same space, Ch 1. (corner made). *Sk 1st cluster of previous round, 3dc in next stitch, Ch 1. x 2 (there should be 2 treble clusters after the corner). Sk 1 cluster. Dc 3, Ch 2, Dc 3, ch 1. (corner made) Repeat from * around. Join with slip st to 3rd ch . Cut yarn. Pull tail through loop.
9. Attach yarn with sl-st to previous corner. Ch3, Dc 2, ch 2, Dc 3. Work *3 Dc in next gap (x 2). You should have a total of 3 Dc clusters between each corner made. Dc 3, Ch 2, Dc 3 (corner made) Repeat from* around joing with a sl-st to 3rd ch. Cut yarn, pull tail through loop.
10. Gentley Block square.